Evergreen ERS, Calgary, AB
Wetaskiwin Aquatic Centre, Wetaskiwin AB
ALUTEK 16, the most versatile ACM (Aluminum Composite Material) panel in the industry, is an ARTE Group design and proprietary system.
Panels are extraordinarily flat, feature crisp, precise reveals and are free from deflection (oil canning). The panels are vibration dampened and come in colours from leading ACM manufacturers, or we can meet your custom colour and finish. Reveal width is of the designer’s choice, from 13mm to 320mm and only available with ALUTEK 16.
Fabricated by ARTE Group, ALUTEK 16 features a capability which makes it stand head and shoulders above all other ACM systems. An individual panel can be removed & replaced without disturbing any surrounding panels. Something, until ALUTEK 16, was not possible. This unique feature will also allow for panels to be left off a building and applied at a later date.
Our ALUTEK 16 System Allows For:
· Reveal widths chosen by designer
· Non-stacked system allows panel replacement, even years later, without disturbing surrounding panels.
· Easy integration with other façade materials.
FalzRipp® from Aluform, a long standing manufacturer of building envelope materials, is an advanced standing seam system that is lightweight, stable, maintenance-free, easily installed and extremely versatile.
Design options are expanded through the cambering or crimp shaping of profiles, which are used on curved roofs, façades & rounded corners.
· Individual panels up to 170m (550ft) in length, roll formed on-site
· Cambered & crimp-curved panels, as tight as 1m radius
· Thermally broken halters, holders & clips
· German manufactured with decades of roof & wall façade system experience
ARTE Group’s Translucent Insulated FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer) Panels provide diffused, natural daylight, projected deep into a room. Daylight is evenly distributed into the far reaches without glaring hot-spots. This, while providing exceptional energy savings.
· Insulated up to R16.5 with thermally broken frame
· Translucent walls, curtain walls, sky light & sky roofs
· Natural light for offices, schools, factories & athletic centers
· FRP will not collect dust, dirt and panels kept clean by rain
· 20 year fiber-bloom & colour warranty on standard systems
Architectural Stabilized Aluminum
Alusion Panels make a rare & visually stunning façade, whether an interior wall, a ceiling or used in exterior applications. Molten aluminum is injected with ceramic particles through a process using forced air to produce and preserve a matrix of various sized cells. Alusion has been used on exquisite structures throughout Europe & South America. Alusion is an effective sound absorber.
Remarkably gorgeous, Alusion awaits your inspired design.
Vercon Rentals, Edmonton, AB
Remai Modern, Saskatoon, SK
4300 5th Street NE
Calgary, AB T2E 7C3
11424 Winterburn Rd NW
Edmonton, AB T5S 2Y3